Symptoms are Measured and Scored in The Real World
- Measure the symptopms and functionality most important to the patient
- Measure body movement including tremor, gait, dystonia, seizures and dyskinesia
- Capturing real-world data (RWD) is a strategic priority to the FDA
Figure 1. Tracer analysis detecting and measuring body part movement during dyskinesia test. Output includes video with boby keypoints, movement summary heat map, charts and score.
Patient-Centric Tools Provide Real-World Evidence
- Patient or caregiver measures symptoms whenever they see fit
- Always availalbe tools provide the ability to score extreme conditions
- Change of treatment plan and it's effect on symptoms automatically tracked through the registry
Figure 2. Medication/symptom tracking charts showing extreme fluctuations in motor control (red line) and the smoothing out of symptoms after a modified treatment plan.
Advantages of Beneufit's Patented Approach
- Increase the speed of discoveries and reduce costs
- Rating scales can be developed that address the priorities of rare disease communities
- Study subjects can be recruited and subjects monitored in the comfort of their home
Figure 3. Two different visual representations of the same dystonia video, one with identity visible and the other de-identified.